Try to visit the region of Mount Kiara at various times and during various seasons. Consider, for example, heavy rainfall that could possibly cause local flooding, or winters that are actually too severe for the local building style (with too little insulation or insufficient heating). Take enough time to do a thorough on-site analysis. Again: Hurry and urgency are rarely good. Talk to local merchants, visit the hospitality industry and talk to the employees. Soak up all the information, it all helps to form a solid picture of a particular region of Mont Kiara or a Mont Kiara property.
Use common sense to analyze real estate investment market
- It is not that complicated to estimate the value of the property in a region.
- Before going on site (and investing time and money), it’s a good idea to do some preliminary research. See above for more info (online due diligence).
- Always start with foresight and a focus on the long term for the local real estate market in question.
Analyze the population and the number of inhabitants. Is this figure in an upward trend? Or is there a gradual exodus and a decreasing population? If it is a tourist destination, you can check how the tourism sector is evolving. Does it grow annually? Or not? Don’t forget to check out the surrounding neighborhoods too. Do not only focus on the center but also on the larger region to be able to make a thorough analysis.
In any case, feel free to consider the following as golden advice:
The importance of a growing region cannot be overestimated, a thriving economy helps rebuild everything, including the real estate investment market.
- The growth of a region or region can be non-existent, small or large. But it is mainly the growth regions that are particularly attractive to invest in real estate.
- As a private investor, you wish to purchase and own an investment property that allows you to build capital over the long term.
- Long term means over several generations. In other words, you wish to invest in real estate that will also provide financial added value for your children and grandchildren.
- Both in terms of monthly income and in terms of asset growth and protection.
Buying an investment property abroad is therefore best done in a thriving region with a lot of potential for future growth.
- Local economy of real estate investment market is extremely important
- research state of local economy using effective questions
Head on to our website for more articles.